INTEGRATIN- UNIDAD 2- VERB TENSES

 

Martina: Im so sad because i was dismessed from muy job. I think that it was very unfair because they believed that I had made a mistake and it was someone else really. I was in another place when the machine broke, so im very concerned because i need a new job. 
Belen: its so terrible but dont worry, im going to help you in find a new job. 
I think in a restaurant, its a good job because the people give you tips and its very cool! I have a friend that he is a restaurant owner, it is in front of the beach, it calls OASIS, if you want i could recommend with him.
Martina: Yes plis! i think its the best option for the work, if you want recommend with him, tomorrow i could go to oasis and sumit my reset, Thank you very match !!!!

Comentarios

  1. Be careful with spelling and punctuation : Integrating project / I / I´m/it´s / don´t dismissed. It´s called .../ please / submit my resume ??/ very much

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

INTEGRATIN- MAGNI, BASUALDO, MAGNETI, TORRE